Active Kids Program
What is Active Kids?
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children who reside in New South Wales. The voucher can be used for your 2018 Touch Football registration.
Each child enrolled in school from kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher.
How to Claim the $100 Active Kids Voucher?
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email)
How to register using your Active Kids Voucher?
- Login to the registration form for your sport the same way you have done in the past.
- Select how many children you are registering.
- If you have registered the child previously, select the name from the list.
- If this is the first time, select New Member.
- Complete the form with all the mandatory details.
- Select the registration product(s) applicable.
- After you select a product, the voucher screen opens.
- Continue to check out as normal.
- The checkout page will show the amount you owe. There will be a note about the voucher discount.