Affiliate Clubs are the grassroots of Touch Football and play a significant role in the development and promotion of the game.
In 2014 NSW Touch Football with the assistance of Touch Football Australia developed the Affiliate Regulations to which Affiliated Associations manage themselves and Affiliation to the State and National Organisations
- 2016 Season 1 Affiliate Regulations (Option 1)
- 2016 Season 1 Affiliate Regulations (Option 2)
NSW Touch Football each year deliver the State Conference as an educational, awareness and networking opportunity for all Affiliated Associations. The Conference is held in October at Bankstown Sports Club.
The 2016 State Conference will be held on the 15th-16th October at Bankstown Sports Club, 1 Mona Street Bankstown.
Award Nominations Now Open-Close 8th August 2016
- Rod Wise Medal (Volunteer of the Year)
- NSWTA Blues Award-Volunteer Recognition Award
- Affiliate of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- Player of the Year
- Junior Player of the Year
- Senior Player of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Junior Coach of the Year
For more information on this event please contact;
Telephone: (02) 9558 9333
Mobile: 0409 360 363