The Country Championships is a representative event conducted by NSW Touch Football for the purposes of Country Affiliates. This competition has been conducted for the past three decades and continues to be a great stepping stone towards representative pathway success.
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please contact the very good people at Visit Wollongong. Call 4267 5910 or visit their website: Visit Wollongong
- For Uniforms please contact NSW Touch Football official High Performance Partner Inferno Sports.
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 2 Accreditation. Level 1 accredited Referees who wish to participate are encouraged to attend the Level 2 Accreditation Courses in various locations prior to the event. For more information on this please contact email@example.com.
2018 Country Championships Information
The Country Championships Competition will commence on Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st of October 2018 at Thomas Dalton Park, Fairy Meadow NSW – Home of Wollongong Touch Association.
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Country Championships;
- Country Championships Team & Referee Nomination – Open Tuesday August 7/Closes 5pm Wednesday September 5
Registrations will be open for the 2018 Country Championships and can be completed at through the links below.
- Country Championships Players Pool Application– Closes 5pm Wednesday 26th September
- Country Championships Players Pool Request– Closes 5pm Wednesday 26th September
- Country Championships Referees Registration-Closes 5pm Wednesday 26th September
- Country Championships Player Registration– Closes 5pm Wednesday 3rd October
- Country Championships Team Management Registration– Closes 5pm Wednesday 3rd October
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below;
- Un-financial and Suspended Players List
- Event Statutory Declaration
- 2018-19 General Conditions of Entry
- Player Transfer Policy and Clearance Process FAQ
- Country Championship Conditions of Entry
- Uniform Submission Survey
- NSWTA Participant Mutual Respect Policy
- 2018 Country Championships Player Roster
- 2018 Country Championships Coordinators & Managers Briefing