Junior State Cup
This is the premier NSW Touch Football junior representative event and is conducted in Port Macquarie each year commencing late February. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please contact the very good people at the Port Macquarie Tourist Information Centre Phone:1300 303 155 or visit their website: http://www.portmacquarieinfo.com.au/
- For Uniforms please contact NSW Touch Football official High Performance Partner Inferno Sports. Contact Garry Sonda on 0435 156 861 or email@example.com
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 1 Accreditation. If you only have Level 1 accredited Referees they maybe able to attend the Level 2/3 Accreditation Course on the Thursday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
Nominations will open for the 2018 Junior State Cup in October and can be completed at the Junior State Cup Nomination Form. (Nominations closed 5pm Wednesday 13th December 2017)
Dates: Friday 16th – Sunday 18th of February 2018
Venue: Port Macquarie Regional Stadium & Tuffins Lane Playing Fields, Port Macquarie
Registrations will be open for the 2018 Junior State Cup and can be completed at through the links below.
- Junior State Cup Referee Registration – Closes 5pm Wednesday 17th January 2018
- Junior State Cup Player Registration – Closes 5pm Wednesday 31st January 2018
- Junior State Cup Team Management Registration – Closes 5pm Wednesday 31st January 2018
- Junior State Cup Player Pool Registration (Executive Members Only) – Closed 5pm Wednesday 17th January 2018
- Junior State Cup Player Pool Requests (Affiliate Coordinators Only) – Closed 5pm Wednesday 17th January 2018
- 2018 Junior State Cup Draw & Finals Explanation – Released 5pm Wednesday January 24 2018
- 2018 Junior State Cup Venue & Tent Map – Released 5pm Wednesday January 31 2018
- 2018 Junior State Cup Parking Map – Released 5pm Wednesday January 31 2018
- 2018 Junior State Cup Team Management Manual – Released 5pm Wednesday January 31 2018
- 2018 Junior State Cup Fixtures & Results
Pre-event Documents & Details
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below;
- 2018 Junior State Cup Conditions of Entry
- 2018 Junior State Cup Memo
- NSWTA General Conditions of Entry
- 2018 Junior State Cup Nomination Attachment A-Development States Notice
- Representative Player Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct Declaration
- 2018 Junior State Cup Unfinancial & Suspended Players List (Download) Due 15th December 2017
- 2018 Junior State Cup Statutory Declaration Form (Download) Due 15th December 2017
- 2018 Junior State Cup New Imported Players & Roster Form (Download) Due 15th December 2017
- 2018 Junior State Cup Tent Allocation Form (Download) Due 15th December 2017
- Working With Children Database Template Due 15th December 2017
2019 Junior State Cup
From 2019 onwards, due to enormous recent growth the Junior State Cup will be splitting into Northern and Southern Conferences with finalists progressing to a State Final event. The location of the Northern Conference is Port Macquarie. The Southern Conference and State Final locations are both TBA. Further information regarding this will be announced in the first quarter of 2018.
Northern Conference – Port Macquarie, Dates TBA
Southern Conference – Location and Dates TBA
State Finals – Location and Dates TBA
For more information, please contact NSWTA Events Coordinator Keith Lee via:
Telephone: (02) 9558 9333