Junior State Cup
This is the premier NSW Touch Football junior representative event and is conducted in Port Macquarie each year commencing late February. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please contact the very good people at the Port Macquarie Tourist Information Centre Phone:1300 303 155 or visit their website: http://www.portmacquarieinfo.com.au/
- For Uniforms please contact NSW Touch Football official High Performance Partner Inferno Sports. Contact Garry Sonda on 0435 156 861 or email@example.com
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 1 Accreditation. If you only have Level 1 accredited Referees they maybe able to attend the Level 2/3 Accreditation Course on the Thursday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
Nominations will open for the 2018 Junior State Cup in October and can be completed at the Junior State Cup Nomination Form. Nominations are not open yet.
Dates: Friday 16th – Sunday 18th of February 2018
Venue: Port Macquarie Regional Stadium & Tuffins Lane Playing Fields, Port Macquarie
Registrations will be open for the 201 Junior State Cup and can be completed at through the links below.
- Junior State Cup Referee Registration– Open Now
- Junior State Cup Player Registration
- Junior State Cup Team Management Registration
- Junior State Cup Player Pool Registration (Executive Members Only)
- 2018 Junior State Cup Draw & Finals Explanation
- 2018 Junior State Cup Venue & Tent Map
- 2018 Junior State Cup Parking Map
- 2018 Junior State Cup Team Management Manual
- 2018 Junior State Cup Fixtures & Results
Pre-event Documents & Details
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below;
- 2018 Junior State Cup Conditions
- 2018 Junior State Cup Memo
- NSWTA General Conditions of Entry
- 2018 Junior State Cup Nomination Attachment A-Development States Notice
- 2018 Junior State Cup Un-financial & Suspended Players List
- 2018 Junior State Cup Statutory Declaration Form
- 2018 Junior State Cup New Imported Players & Roster Form
- 2018 Junior State Cup Tent Allocation Form
- Working With Children Database Template