This is the premier NSW Touch Football representative event and is conducted in Port Macquarie each year commencing on the first Friday in December. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
Everyone Can Play!
Although this is a representative event, one of the great aspects of it is that there are now divisions to cater for all levels with the Men’s, Women’s & Mixed Open categories offering up to four divisions (Championship, Plate, Bowl & Shield). Also the age categories with Under 20’s being the youngest and senior divisions from Over 30’s in the Men’s, Women’s & Mixed all the way to Women’s 40’s & Men’s 55’s.
N.B The age limitations for Opens Categories are 16 years and for Under 20’s is 14 years of age.
2018 State Cup Information
The 2018 State Cup Tournament will commence on Friday 7th – Sunday 9th of December 2018 at The Regional Sporting Complex & Tuffins Lane Fields – Port Macquarie (Home of Port Macquarie Touch Association).
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below;
- 2017 State Cup Conditions of Entry
- 2017 State Cup Nomination Attachment A-Development States & Nations Notice
- NSWTA General Conditions of Entry Updated 7.06.17
- NSWTA Participant Mutual Respect Policy
- Memo Official Rankings 2017
- 2017 Import Player Points List 26.05.17
- 2017 State Cup Tent Allocation Form
- 2017 State-Cup-Statutory-Declaration
- 2017 State Cup Working With Children Database Template
- 2017 State Cup Unfinancial/Suspended Players List
- 2017 State Cup Player Roster Template
- 2018 State Cup Draft Draw
- 2018 State Cup Competition Structures & Progressions
- Memorandum: 2018 State Cup Updated Seeding & Progressions
- 2017 State Cup Venue & Tent Map
- 2017 State Cup Parking Map
- 2017 State Cup Team Management Manual
- 2017 State Cup Participant Briefing Video
- 2017 NSWTA State Cup Fixtures & Results
Preparation & Nomination Information
To compliment this we have also created the Masters Mixed Division which will require both males and females to be born 1977 or earlier (Over 40).
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please contact the very good people at the Port Macquarie Tourist Information Centre Phone: 1300 303 155 or visit their website: http://www.portmacquarieinfo.com.au/
- For Uniforms please contact NSW Touch Football official High Performance Partner Inferno Sports. Contact Garry Sonda on 0435 156 861 or email@example.com
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 2 Accreditation. If you only have Level 1 accredited Referees they maybe able to attend the Level 2 Accreditation Course on the Thursday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
2018 State Cup Information
Nominations will be open for the 2018 State Cup completed via the links below;
- State Cup Team & Referee Nomination
Registrations will be open for the 2018 State Cup post confirmation of nominations via the links below;
- State Cup Referee Registration– Closed 5pm Wednesday 8th November
- State Cup Player Registration– Closed 5pm Wednesday 15th November
- State Cup Team Management Registration– Closed 5pm Wednesday 15th November
- State Cup Player Pool Application (Affiliate Only)– Closed 5pm Wednesday 8th November
- State Cup Player Pool Request (Affiliate Coordinator Only)-Closed 5pm Wednesday 8th November