The 2016 Country Championships will be held at Thomas Dalton Park Fairy Meadow, the home of Wollongong Touch Association on October 22-23.
The Country Championships is a representative event conducted by NSW Touch Football for the purposes of Country Affiliates. This competition has been conducted for the past three decades and continues to be a great stepping stone towards representative pathway success.
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please contact the very good people at the Wollongong Tourist Information Centre Phone:1800 240 737 or visit their website: http://visitwollongong.com.au/
- For Uniforms please contact NSW Touch Football official High Performance Partner Inferno Sports. Contact Garry Sonda on 0435 156 861 or [email protected]
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 2 Accreditation. If you only have Level 1 accredited Referees they maybe able to attend the Level 2 Accreditation Course on the Friday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
For more information on this event including deadlines please use the information and links below;
Nomination are open for the 2016 Country Championships will below.
- Country Championships Referee Nomination– Closes 5pm Wednesday 7th September
- Country Championship Team Nomination-Closes 5pm Wednesday 14th September (Provided to Affiliate Coordinators once Referees Nominations are confirmed.
For further information please view https://www.nswtouch.com.au/representative/country-championships/