NSWTA is now calling for suitably qualified Team Managers to show an expression of interest for TEAM NSW in the 2020 State of Origin campaign.
These positions will cover the 2020 State of Origin and lead into the campaign; including potential trials, camps & trainings.
TEAM NSW: MANAGER POSITIONS
Criteria for position
– Knowledge of the standards and behaviour expected of a NSWTA Official and/or Representative player and acceptance of these standards, or ability to acquire quickly and apply such knowledge.
– Capacity to manage (ie. through a documented plan, organise, direct and control.) as appropriate players, gear and equipment.
– A high degree of initiative and organisational ability.
– Mature judgement and capacity to accept responsibility.
– Good interpersonal relationship skills.
– A minimum active Level One/Foundation Coaching Certificate.
– The ability to work well under pressure whilst still achieving objectives.
STATEMENT OF DUTIES
– Manage the Development team to which they are appointed.
– Liaise with the Coach re: organising training times and facilities.
– Liaise with the players to ensure that all team members are aware of the training and playing schedules.
– Liaise with officials re: transport arrangements, clothing, gear, equipment, photographs.
– Liaise with NSWTA Office to ensure all financial aspects are meet by the Team.
– Coordinate and manage team fundraising activities.
– Become conversant with competition Rules, By-law, Regulations and requirements for paperwork.
– Responsible for issuing players clothing gear and equipment.
– Responsible for security of team valuables while playing.
– Provide for players needs during games.
– Provide facilities for players to obtain after match refreshments.
– Submit a written report to Technical Panel following Nationals Championships.
– PREFERRED: First Aid Certificate (Current).
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 26th February 2020.
Please note it is NSWTA policy to place coaches and managers in positions that best suit the state.
For further information please contact Jocelyn Burnett via email- [email protected]