Hornets are pleased to announce that registrations are now open for the 2016 Hornets Championships (#HornetsChamps), to be held in Maitland NSW on Sat 24 and Sun 25 September 2016.
Hornets Touch invites all touch football clubs across NSW and Australia to compete at our prestigious event.
This year, with the help from their friends at NSW Sport & Event Management, they have a simple online registration process, which includes registrations for players, referees, coaching staff and selectors.
- Friday 26 August 2016
- Online team nominations close (to be done by Affiliate Co-ordinators)
- Friday 2 September 2016
- Referee online registrations close
- Wednesday 7 September 2016
- Player registrations and payment close
- Player Pool registrations close
- Working With Children Checks completed
- Statutory Declaration forms due
- Friday 23 September 2016
- Late registrations close (fines may apply, as per CoE)
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Visit www.hornetstouch.com.au and go to the ‘Tournaments‘ tab and select the ‘Online Registration’ page.
- An affiliate/club delegate and/or Tour Leader must register the expressed interest of any/all teams from your club by following the prompts on ‘Point 4 – Team Registrations’.
- Once this process is done, our Tournament Crew will supply the delegate/tour leader with team codes for each side wishing to register (within 2-3 business days). Once you receive these team codes, they must be distributed to players, who can then follow the remaining steps. (Note: Referees, Coaching Staff and Selectors will not require these team codes, and can register at any time).
- PLAYERS – Once you receive your team code, please visit our website, go to the ‘Online Registration’ page and follow the prompts on ‘Point 5 – Player Registrations’. NOTE: Please ensure you select the correct option (Option 2, being for people entering the Players Pool, only).
- COACHING STAFF – At any time, all coaching staff can register via ‘Point 6 – Coaching Staff Registrations’, and follow the prompts. (This step MUST be completed by all relevant Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers and any Trainers).
- REFEREES – At any time, all club referees (and any additional attending referees) can register via ‘Point 7 – Referee Registrations’, and follow the prompts. (This step MUST be completed by all attending club referees).
- SELECTORS – At any time, all selectors (and any additional attending selectors from affiliates) can register via ‘Point 8 – Selector Registrations’, and follow the prompts.
At any time if you have questions surrounding this process, please email Hornets: –
Hornets Tournament Crew
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming Championships!
Hunter Western Hornets Touch Football
Facebook: www.facebook.com/HornetsTouch / @HornetsTouch
Twitter: www.twitter.com/HornetsTouch / @HornetsTouch
Instagram: www.instagram.com/HornetsTouch / @HornetsTouch
Hashtags: #HornetsTouch #HornetsChamps