Membership Services Coordinator
Membership Services Coordinator (Links from Affiliate Servicing)
The role of the Membership Services Coordinator is to support the Affiliate to which allocated by contributing to and implementing development plans for Touch Football and supporting NSWTA activities.
NSWTA policy is to provide a Membership Services Coordinator to each Affiliate as a full-time permanent employee of NSWTA. This means that NSWTA provides all the funding required of an employer; recruitment costs, salary, allowances, superannuation, workers compensation insurance, leave pay, payroll service, phones, office equipment, travel, staff development costs, and so on. The Membership Services Coordinator are employed for the benefit of Touch Football in New South Wales and operate among Affiliates.
The Membership Services Coordinator exists to provide services including, but not limited to:• Assist in Affiliate planning and assist in the implementation of Regional Development Programs.
• Provide support to the development of State, Regional & Affiliate Administration.
• Assist State Technical Panels within the allocated Regions and Affiliates.
• Support the Regional Technical Director.
• Effect liaison with Affiliate, Regional, State and National officials, and Government Agencies.
• Evaluate and make recommendations on technical policies.
• Assist with State and Regional events and tours.
• Support the Region to which allocated by contributing to and implementing development plans for Touch Football and supporting NSWTA activities.
• Promote the sport of Touch Football in the community.
• Undertake technical and administrative tasks as directed by NSWTA.
• Develop marketing activities, including sponsorship and public relations.