NSW Touch Football wishes to advise all 2019 Junior Regionals participants of the following amendments to the scheduled draw.
Due to inclement weather affecting playing conditions, all matches scheduled for Saturday July 13 (Day 1) will now be played as per the following changes:
- The first timeslot previously scheduled for 9:00am will now begin at 11:30am;
- All matches will now be 17 minutes touchdown turnaround (3 minute transition between each timeslot);
- The final timeslot will begin at 4:10pm and finish at 4:30pm
N.B The start time and match schedule for Sunday (Day 2) will be determined from an assessment conducted throughout Day 1.
In making this decision as well as any further decision(s) to adjusting the remaining tournament schedule, the NSWTA utilised the following three (3) clauses:
- The operations of the 2019 Junior Regionals event as per Clause 6.4 – Control of the Event on Page 12 of the 2019 Junior Regionals Conditions of Entry
The Event Coordinator in conjunction with the Sport Manager and General Manager and the NSWTA Board will be in charge of all matters relating to the Tournament. Any matters not covered in the General Conditions or Tournament Conditions will be determined by the above Officials and their decision will be final.
- In accordance with Clause 11.26 – Force Majeure on Page 32 of the 2019-20 NSWTA General Conditions of Entry:
- A) If NSWTA is unable to perform, in whole or part in any obligation under these regulations of a Force Majeure Event, NSWTA is relieved of that obligation under these regulations to the extent, and the period it is unable to perform.
- B) In addition to NSWTA has no obligation to refund to any individual or team any fees paid if it is unable to perform by reason of a Force Majeure Event.
FORCE MAJEURE EVENT: for the purposes of these regulations a force majeure event includes but is not limited to any or all of the following:
- Acts of God including flood, drought, earthquake, storm, cyclone, fire,
explosion, epidemic; or
- War or Act of Terrorism; or
- Riot or civil disturbances; or
- Permanent injunction of any duly constituted court of competent jurisdiction; or
- Any fact, circumstance, matter or thing beyond the reasonable control of NSWTA.
- In accordance with Clause 11.27 – Weather Affected Matched & Rescheduling of Matches on Page 33 of the 2019-20 NSWTA General Conditions of Entry:
Rescheduling of Rounds or Matches affected by weather will be moved to the next available timeslots, fields or rounds (where practical). NSWTA reserves the right to organise the affected games in whatever format which will assist the games to occur in as equal conditions as possible.
If due to any other extraordinary circumstances that a game cannot be completed to full time, the game may be rescheduled as soon as possible at a time and on a ground arranged by Tournament Management in consultation with both Teams. If the game has commenced, and cannot continue to 50% completion, the following will apply:
1) The game will start from the beginning and must be completed up to the regulation full time.
2) The score will commence at 0-0.
Note: NSWTA reserves the right to judge and adjust to suit the conditions as required. For events that play in a non-break touchdown turnaround format, half time will be deemed as 50% of the time left in the match.
The full amended draw can be viewed via the NSW Touch mobile app or via:
Should there be any questions, please contact:
NSWTA Event Coordinator
P: 0407 893 615