Do you want to be involved in the 2018 Vawdon Cup but are not to playing, coaching or refereeing?
If so – We have the perfect opportunity for you to get involved!
NSWTA are encouraging members of our Touch Football community to get involved in Vawdon Cup on an entirely new level! We are seeking keen members to join our NSWTA staff as Venue Operations Assistants in the running of each Vawdon Cup round at various locations across Sydney throughout the competition. The Venue Operations Assistant is a casual role that is responsible for assisting the Venue Manager with the smooth delivery of Vawdon Cup at each venue throughout the competition starting on Friday July 27 to late October.
Is this the role for you?
The Venue Operations Assistant would suit a person with an interest in sporting competitions or sports management.
We are looking for people who possess the following qualifications and desirable skills:
- Administrative experience in sporting competitions, events or programs
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform various tasks with a minimum of direct supervision
- Sound knowledge of Touch Football or similar team sports
- Must be a non-competitor in the event
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must hold a current Working With Children Check Number (N.B. NSWTA is obligated under WWC legislation to verify the candidate)
- Holding a current Apply First Aid Certificate is desirable
How do I apply?
For the full description on the role, please click the following link: Vawdon Cup: Touch Football Venue Operations Assistant Position Brief. To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and your CV to NSW Touch Football Event Coordinator Keith Lee via email [email protected] by 5pm Friday June 29.
For any questions in relation to this position, please contact Keith Lee on 9558 9333 or via email [email protected]