We recognise our People, cherish their Passion and assist in their focus towards the Purpose of promoting and growing all facets of the sport within New South Wales. This is the theme for the 2018 NSW Touch Football’s State Conference and Blues Dinner.
On October 13th & 14th NSW Touch Football will be hosting their Annual State Conference and Blues Dinner at Bankstown Sports Club. This is an event designed by and for key Affiliate Personnel from across the NSW Touch Football Affiliate Network
For many Affiliates the Winter break or season is coming to an end and the major Touch Football season is just around the corner! What better way to prepare yourself and your Association with a key stakeholder learning and engagement opportunity. We certainly appreciate the commitment and dedication already shown by our key personnel, and we wanted to ensure that you are armed with the best information, knowledge and strategy for the seasons ahead by being a delegate at the annual State Conference on October 13th-14th at Bankstown. It’s a great weekend and highly valuable to all that attend!
2018 State Conference Invitation for Affiliates & Regions
New South Wales Touch Football will be holding their annual State Conference on the 13th & 14th October at Bankstown Sports Club, 1 Mona Street Bankstown. The Conference was a great success in 2017 with over 100 delegates in attendance and with 2018 being another great program it is hoped that attendance can be significantly increased with members and volunteers.
Conference Content Includes;
- Affiliate Leaders Panel: Success Stories & How We Did It!
- Membership Protection: Cyberspace, Conflict Resolution & Working with Children
- Inclusion: Engaging Communities
- Reports, Appeals and Managing the Judiciary Process
- Committee Recruitment/ Succession Planning
- Reviewing the Past & Designing your Future: Creation of a Strategic Plan
- Boosting your Participation through Sporting Schools
- Better to Best: Nailing the Customer Service Expectation in Affiliates
- Touch, Touch or Touch: Competition Variations for Local Needs
- Innovative Coaching Workshop
- Get that Grant Workshop
- NSWTA / TFA Strategic Update
- Elite Coaching Course
- Referee Development and Retention
- Foundation Referee Coaching Course
- Facilitator Course
- How to increase Online Registrations
- NSW Touch Football AGM
- Blues Dinner & Keynote Speaker
- And much, much more!
To assist in the Affiliates and Regions ability to attend and benefit from the Conference NSW Touch Football offers the following initiatives as well as fully funding one delegate from each local affiliate;
- Guest VIP at the Vawdon Cup Semi Finals on Friday 12th October for those delegates arriving on that evening. (Non-Metro Affiliates)
- Attendance to the State Conference
- A ticket (valued at $85) to the Annual NSWTA Blues Dinner, which recognises the contributions to the sport by our outstanding volunteers.
- Subsidised travel and accommodation to the event for those affiliates outside the metropolitan area.
N.B Sydney Metropolitan Affiliates are not subsidised by travel nor accommodation.
NSW Touch Football also encourages Affiliates, Regions to send additional members of your association and offers the following;
The Conference is heavily subsidised by New South Wales Touch Football with the following available packages;
1st Delegate: from an Affiliate is free* which includes attendance to the State Conference plus a Blues Dinner Ticket. Also includes accommodation for Country Affiliates only twin share (Friday/Saturday Evenings).
2nd Delegate: from an Affiliate is $80.00 which includes attendance to the State Conference plus a Blues Dinner Ticket. Additionally, accommodation for Country Affiliates is at $90.00 per night twin share (Friday/Saturday Evenings).
3rd and more Delegates: from an Affiliate is $200.00 which includes attendance to the State Conference plus a Blues Dinner Ticket. Additionally, accommodation for Country Affiliates is at $90.00 per night twin share (Friday/Saturday Evenings).
N.B Accommodation is at Travelodge Bankstown and is adjacent to the Bankstown Sports Club.
Delegate Nominations close at 5pm Wednesday 19th September.
To register and take full advantage of this opportunity please view and complete the State Conference Delegate Registration Form
NSW Touch Football Awards Now Open
Across our entire sport we rely on those that are extremely dedicated, without them we wouldn’t be able to enjoy the games, competition and community we have. They are the ones that find the time to always help and now it’s time for them to be acknowledged by sparing some time and nominating them.
Recognise your colleagues at your Affiliate or Region by putting them on a pedestal! Show how much you think of your officials, Affiliate, Coaches and Players now by nominating them for an NSWTA Award!
We want you as part of our team to contribute to the 2017/18 NSWTA Blues Awards Nominations. They are now open in an easy new online process which only takes a few moments to nominate and reward your hard workers who are all part of the Touch Football family.
Be part of the most prestigious and important weekend on the Touch Football Calendar – The NSWTA State Conference & Blues Awards Dinner. The Board of NSWTA and Staff look forward to you nominating those well deserving folks, and hope to enjoy their company on the weekend of the 13th-14th October at Bankstown Sports Club.
Award Nominations Now Open-Close Wednesday 29th August 2018
- Rod Wise Medal (Volunteer of the Year)
- NSWTA Blues Award-Volunteer Recognition Award
- Affiliate of the Year
- President of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- Affiliate Referee Director of the Year
- Youth Leader of the Year
- Distinguished Service Awards
- Player of the Year
- Junior Player of the Year
- Senior Player of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Junior Team of the Year
- Senior Team of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Junior Coach of the Year
- Senior Coach of the Year
For more information about the State Conference or Blues Dinner please contact Sport Manager Daniel Rushworthor 9558 9333