The Country Championships is a representative event conducted by NSW Touch Football for the purposes of Country Affiliates. This competition has been conducted for the past three decades and continues to be a great stepping stone towards representative pathway success.
2019 Country Championships Information
The 2019 Country Championships will be held on Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th of October 2019 at the Central Coast Regional Sporting & Recreation Complex, Tuggerah NSW.
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please go to the Visit Central Coast Website or call 4334 4213
- For Uniforms please contact an approved NSW Touch Football licenced apparel manufacturer
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 2 Accreditation. Level 1 accredited Referees who wish to participate are encouraged to attend the Level 2 Accreditation Courses in various locations prior to the event. For more information on this please contact email@example.com.
Nominations are now OPEN for the 2019 Country Championships:
- Country Championships Team Nominations – Open NOW / Closes Wednesday September 4
- Country Championships Referee Nominations
- Country Championships Team Management Nominations
Registrations will be open for the 2019 Country Championships and can be completed at through the links below.
- Country Championships Players Pool Application
- Country Championships Players Pool Request
- Country Championships Referees Registration
- Country Championships Player Registration
- Country Championships Team Management Registration
- 2019 Country Championships Registration Team Codes
Late Player Registrations will be conducted on Friday October 18 from 4pm-6pm. To request a late registration, please email NSWTA Events Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below:
- 2019-20 NSWTA General Conditions of Entry
- 2019 Country Championship Conditions of Entry
- Memorandum: 2019-20 NSW General Conditions of Entry Updates
- 2019 Country Championships Draw
- 2019 Country Championships Venue Map
- Player Transfer Policy and Clearance Process FAQ
- Uniform Submission Survey
- Un-financial and Suspended Players List
- Event Statutory Declaration
- NSWTA Participant Mutual Respect Policy
- 2018 Country Championships Player Roster
- 2018 Country Championships Participant Briefing Video