Junior Regional Championship
This event is open to regions in the 12, 14, 16 & 18 years divisions. Each team is selected by the region via a combination of Junior Regional Championships and the Junior State Cup. This event is rotated around the State each year and conducted during the July School Holiday period.
2019 Junior Regionals
The 2019 Junior Regionals will be held on Saturday July 13 to Sunday July 14, 2019 at the Waratah Sports Ground, Orange NSW (Home of City of Orange Touch Association).
Help to get your team’s nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart you in sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation, please see Visit Orange via www.visitorange.com.au
- For Referees, please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 3 Accreditation.
Nominations are now open for the 2019 Junior Regional Championships. Nominations will be able to be completed via the links below:
- 2019 Junior Regional Championships Team Nomination (Click Here) – Closes Wednesday May 29
- Team Management Nomination Form – Closes Wednesday May 29
- Player Registration Link – Closes Wednesday June 19
- Player Registration Team Codes
- Referee Registration Link – Closes Wednesday June 12
- Team Management Registration Link – Closes Wednesday June 19
For more information on the event please view below:
- 2019 Junior Regionals Conditions of Entry
- 2019-20 NSWTA General Conditions of Entry
- Memorandum: 2019-20 NSW General Conditions of Entry Updates
- 2019 Junior State Cup Unfinancial Suspended Players
- 2019 Junior Regionals Tent Hire Form
- 2019 Junior Regionals Statutory Declaration
- Working With Children Database Template
- 2019 Junior Regionals Draw/Result (DRAFT DRAW as at June 13)
- 2019 Junior Regionals Fixture Grid
- 2019 Junior Regionals Venue Map – Released Wednesday June 26
- 2019 Junior Regionals Team Management Information Manual – Released Wednesday June 26
- 2019 Junior Regionals Participant Briefing – Released Wednesday June 26