Junior State Cup
This is the premier NSW Touch Football junior representative event and is conducted annually in late February. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
2019 Junior State Cup
From 2019 onwards, due to enormous recent growth the Junior State Cup will be splitting into Northern and Southern Conferences with finalists progressing to a State Final event. Further information regarding this will be announced in the first quarter of 2018.
Northern Conference – Friday 15th February to Sunday 17th February 2019, Port Macquarie Regional Stadium & Tuffins Lane Playing Fields, Port Macquarie NSW (Home of Port Macquarie Touch Association)
Southern Conference – Friday 22nd February to Sunday 24th February 2019, Jubilee Park & Conolly Park, Wagga Wagga NSW (Home of Wagga Wagga Touch Association)
State Final – Saturday 27th April to Sunday 28th April 2019, Thomas Dalton Park. Fairy Meadow NSW (Home of Wollongong Touch Association)
Nominations will open for the 2019 Junior State Cup Northern & Southern Conferences in October 2018 and can be completed at the Junior State Cup – Northern & Southern Conference Nomination Form. Nominations for both Conference events will close 5pm Sunday December 16, 2018.
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please contact the very good people at:
- For Uniforms please contact NSW Touch Football official High Performance Partner Inferno Sports.
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 1 Accreditation. If you only have Level 1 accredited Referees they maybe able to attend the Level 2/3 Accreditation Course on the Thursday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
Pre-event Documents & Details
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below:
- 2019 Junior State Cup Conditions of Entry
- 2019 Junior State Cup Memo
- NSWTA 2018-19 General Conditions of Entry
- 2018 Junior State Cup Nomination Attachment A – State Final Details
- 2018 Junior State Cup Nomination Attachment B – Development States Notice
- Junior Player Transfer & Clearance Policy FAQ
- Guide to Navigating the Online Clearance Process
In-event Details & Documents
- 2019 Junior State Cup Fixtures & Results
- 2010 Junior State Cup Draw & Finals Explanation
- 2019 Junior State Cup Team Management Manual
- 2018 Junior State Cup Tent & Venue Map (Northern Conference)
- 2018 Junior State Cup Tent & Venue Map (Southern Conference)
- 2018 Junior State Cup Participant Video
- 2019 Junior State Cup Parking Map (Northern Conference)
- 2019 Junior State Cup Parking Map (Southern Conference)
- 2018 Junior State Cup Shuttle Bus Details (Northern Conference)
- 2019 Junior State Cup Tent Set up Information
- 2019 Junior State Cup Official Scoresheet
- 2019 Junior State Cup Late Registration Request Form
- 2019 Junior State Cup Refund Request Form
- 2019 Junior State Cup Participant Feedback Survey
- Representative Player Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct Declaration
- 2019 Junior State Cup Affiliate Coordinator Code of Conduct Declaration (Download)
- Un-financial & Suspended Players List (Download) – Due Friday 21st December 2018
- Statutory Declaration Form (Download) – Due Friday 21st December 2018
- New Imported Players & Roster Form (Download) – Due Friday 21st December 2018
- Tent Allocation Form (Download)– Due Friday 21st December 2018
- Working With Children Check Database (Download) – Due Friday 21st December 2018
Registrations will be open for the 2018 Junior State Cup and can be completed at through the links below.
Player registrations are now closed. Late registrations will occur on Thursday 15th February 4pm-8pm at the Port Macquarie Regional Stadium. All late player registrations requests must be made through your Affiliate Coordinator.
- Junior State Cup Referee Registration – Open late December 2018
- Junior State Cup Player Registration – Open late December 2018
- Junior State Cup Team Management Registration – Open late December 2018
- Junior State Cup Player Pool Application (Affiliate Coordinators Only) – Closes 5pm Wednesday January 16 2019
- Junior State Cup Player Pool Requests (Affiliate Coordinators Only) – Closes 5pm Wednesday January 16 2019
For more information, please contact NSW Touch Football Events Coordinator Keith Lee via:
Telephone: (02) 9558 9333