This is the premier NSW Touch Football representative event and is conducted in Port Macquarie each year commencing on the first Friday in December. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
2020 State Cup Information
The 2020 State Cup Tournament will commence on Friday 4th to Sunday 6th of December 2020 at The Regional Sporting Complex and Tuffins Lane Fields – Port Macquarie (Home of Port Macquarie Touch Association).
Preparation and Nomination Information
Help to get your team’s nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organizing a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- Accommodation Available: –
- For Uniforms please contact an approved NSW Touch Football licensed manufacturer.
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 2 Accreditation. If you only have Level 1 accredited Referees will have to attend the Level 2 or Level 3 Accreditation Course on the Thursday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
2020 State Cup Information
********** 2020 STATE CUP IS A NO SPECTATOR EVENT **********
Nominations will be open for the 2020 State Cup completed via the links below:
- State Cup Team Nominations – CLOSED
- State Cup Referee Nominations – Open Now / Closes 5 pm Wednesday 18th November 2020
- State Cup Team Management Nomination – CLOSED
Registrations will be open for the 2020 State Cup post confirmation of nominations via the links below:
- State Cup Player Registration– TBA / Closes 5 pm Sunday 15th November 2020
- State Cup Referee Registration – OPEN Closes 5 pm Sunday 15th November 2020
- State Cup Team Management Registration– TBA / Closes 5 pm Wednesday, November 20
- State Cup Player Pool Application (Affiliate Only) – Closes 5 pm Wednesday 18th November
- State Cup Player Pool Request (Affiliate Coordinator Only) – Closes 5 pm Monday 23rd November
- Level 2 Referee Course (Thursday, December 3rd in Port Macquarie)
- Level 3 Referee Course (Thursday, December 3rd in Port Macquarie)
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below:
- NSWTA Participant Mutual Respect Policy
- 2020 State-Cup-Statutory-Declaration
- 2020 State Cup Working With Children Database Template
- Please be advised you must also attach the Working With Children Check Verification Results Receipt you received from bulk entering all your coach’s details showing that they have been cleared.
- 2020 State Cup Unfinancial/Suspended Players List
- 2020 State Cup Player Roster Template
- Player Transfer Policy and Clearance Process – TBA
- Online Clearance Process Guide – TBA
- 2020 NSWTA State Cup Draw – Fixtures and Results – TBA
- 2020 State Cup Competition Structures and Progressions – TBA
- Memorandum: 2020 State Cup Updated Seeding & Progressions – TBA
- 2020 State Cup Venue Map – TBA
- 2020 State Cup Parking Map – TBA
- 2020 State Cup Team Management Manual – TBA
- 2020 State Cup Participant Briefing Video – TBA
- 2020 Referees – Attending for the First Time
- 2020 Referees – Writing an Incident Report
- 2020 Referees – Scorecards
- 2020 Referees – Upgrade Process
- 2020 Referees – 8th Edition Rules Videos