This is the premier NSW Touch Football representative event and is conducted in Port Macquarie each year commencing on the first Friday in December. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
Everyone Can Play!
Although this is a representative event, one of the great aspects of it is that there are now divisions to cater for all levels with the Men’s, Women’s & Mixed Open categories offering up to four divisions (Championship, Plate, Bowl & Shield). Also the age categories with Under 20’s being the youngest and senior divisions from Over 30’s in the Men’s, Women’s & Mixed all the way to Women’s 40’s & Men’s 55’s.
N.B The age limitations for Opens Categories are 16 years and for Under 20’s is 14 years of age.
2018 State Cup Information
The 2018 State Cup Tournament will commence on Friday 7th – Sunday 9th of December 2018 at The Regional Sporting Complex & Tuffins Lane Fields – Port Macquarie (Home of Port Macquarie Touch Association).
Preparation & Nomination Information
To compliment this we have also created the Masters Mixed Division which will require both males and females to be born 1978 or earlier (Over 40).
Help to get your teams nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organising a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Accommodation assistance please contact the very good people at the Port Macquarie Tourist Information Centre Phone: 1300 303 155 or visit their website: http://www.portmacquarieinfo.com.au/
- For Uniforms please contact NSW Touch Football official High Performance Partner Inferno Sports.
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 2 Accreditation. If you only have Level 1 accredited Referees they maybe able to attend the Level 2 Accreditation Course on the Thursday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
2018 State Cup Information
Nominations will be open for the 2018 State Cup completed via the links below;
- State Cup Team & Referee Nomination – Closed 5pm Wednesday 24th October
Registrations will be open for the 2018 State Cup post confirmation of nominations via the links below;
- State Cup Referee Registration – Opens 5pm Friday November 2 / Closes 5pm Friday 16th November
- State Cup Player Registration– Opens 5pm Friday November 9 / Closes 5pm Thursday 22nd November
- Late Registration Request Form
- State Cup Player Registration Team Codes
- State Cup Team Management Registration– Opens 5pm Friday November 9 /Closes 5pm Thursday 22nd November
- State Cup Player Pool Application (Affiliate Only) – Closes 5pm Wednesday 14th November
- State Cup Player Pool Request (Affiliate Coordinator Only) – Closes 5pm Wednesday 14th November
- Level 2 Referee Course (Thursday December 6th in Port Macquarie)
- Level 3 Referee Course (Thursday December 6th in Port Macquarie)
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below:
- 2018 NSWTA State Cup Draw – Fixtures & Results
- 2018 State Cup Competition Structures & Progressions
- Memorandum: 2018 State Cup Updated Seeding & Progressions
- 2018 State Cup Venue & Tent Map
- 2018 State Cup Parking Map
- 2018 State Cup Team Management Manual
- 2018 State Cup Participant Briefing Video
- 2018 State Cup Conditions of Entry
- 2018 State Cup Nomination Attachment A – Development States & Nations Notice
- NSWTA General Conditions of Entry Updated 2018
- NSWTA Participant Mutual Respect Policy
- Memo Official Rankings 2018
- 2018 Import Player Points List
- 2018 State Cup Tent Allocation Form
- 2018 State-Cup-Statutory-Declaration
- 2018 State Cup Working With Children Database Template
- 2018 State Cup Unfinancial/Suspended Players List
- 2018 State Cup Player Roster Template
- Player Transfer Policy & Clearance Process FAQ
- Online Clearance Process Guide