This is the premier NSW Touch Football representative event and is conducted in Port Macquarie each year commencing on the first Friday in December. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
2021 State Cup Information
The 2021 State Cup Tournament will commence on Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th of December 2021 at The Regional Sporting Complex and Tuffins Lane Fields – Port Macquarie (Home of Port Macquarie Touch Association).
Preparation and Nomination Information
Help to get your team’s nomination started!
Although there are some challenges in organizing a team(s) to attend the event, we hope the below information can kickstart your organising on sending teams to the event;
- For Uniforms please contact an approved NSW Touch Football licensed manufacturer.
- For Referees please contact your Affiliate’s Referees Director or your Regional Referee’s Director for who may be available as the minimum standard to attend is a Level 2 Accreditation. Referees will have an opportunity to attend a Level 3 Accreditation Course on the Thursday prior to the event. For more information on this please view the Conditions of Entry.
NB: – Please note that the State Cup Addendum is subject to change as further clarifications are provided by Government
2021 State Cup Information
- 2021 State Cup Conditions of Entry
- 2021-22 General Conditions of Entry
- 2021 State Cup Addendum
- 2021 State Cup Memo from the Business Operations Manager
- 2021 State Cup Structure TBA
- 2021 Protest Form
Nominations will be open for the 2021 State Cup completed via the links below:
- State Cup Team Nominations – Closes 1st November 2021
- State Cup Referee Nominations – Closes 1st November 2021
- State Cup Team Management Nomination – Closes 1st November 2021
Registrations will be open for the 2021 State Cup post confirmation of nominations via the links below:
- State Cup Player Registration–
- State Cup Referee Registration –
- State Cup Team Management Registration–
- State Cup Player Pool Application (Affiliate Only) – Closes 15th November 2021
- State Cup Player Pool Request (Affiliate Coordinator Only) – Closes 15th November 2021
- Level 3 Referee Course (Thursday, December 3rd in Port Macquarie)
- State Cup Refund Request Form
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below:
- NSWTA Participant Mutual Respect Policy
- 2021 State-Cup-Statutory-Declaration – Due 3rd November 2021
- 2021 State Cup Working With Children Database Template – Due 3rd November 2021
- Please be advised you must also attach the Working With Children Check Verification Results Receipt you received from bulk entering all your coach’s details showing that they have been cleared.
- 2021 State Cup Unfinancial/Suspended Players List – Due 3rd November 2021
- 2021 State Cup Player Roster Template – Due 3rd November 2021
- Player Transfer Policy and Clearance Process –
- Online Clearance Process Guide –
- 2021 NSWTA State Cup Draw – Fixtures and Results –
- 2021 State Cup Competition Structures and Progressions –
- Memorandum: 2021 State Cup Updated Seeding & Progressions –
- 2021 State Cup Venue Map –
- 2021 State Cup Parking Map –
- 2021 State Cup Team Management Manual –
- 2021 State Cup Participant Briefing Video –
- 2021 Referees – Attending for the First Time
- 2021 Referees – Writing an Incident Report
- 2021 Referees – Scorecards
- 2021 Referees – Upgrade Process
- 2021 Referees – 8th Edition Rules Videos