NSW Touch Football is now seeking expressions of interest for Team Management for their Development Teams. These positions will cover the 2019 National Youth Championships in Kawana Queensland (Sept 18-21) and lead in campaign.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 9th May 2019.
Please see below information pertaining to each of the positions advertised;
TEAM NSW: COACH/ASSISTANT COACH POSITIONS
Criteria for Position
- A knowledge of the standards and behaviour expected of a NSWTA Official and/or Representative Player and acceptance for these standards, or the ability to quickly acquire and apply such knowledge.
- The Coach must demonstrate the ability to work within the NSWTA “Code of Behaviour” guideline.
- Possess a minimum active Level Two/Talent Coaching accreditation with a willingness to undertake or work towards an Elite accreditation.
- Be prepared to accept the conditions of the appointment.
- Must possess good oral and written skills.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure whilst achieving objectives.
- Must provide a written plan/outline of team objectives and how they will be achieved.
Statement of Duties
- To Coach a Development Team to which the appointment was made.
- To liaise with the Sport Manager, Technical Director and TEAM NSW Head Coach to ensure implementation of State Policy.
- To arrange team training sessions providing direction and developing strategies.
- To liaise with team management regarding administrative matters.
- To ensure the conduct of the team is beyond reproach.
- Maintain written player profiles and constantly review and monitor player performance and give individual player feedback.
- To maintain and/or increase status as a Coaching Course Presenter.
- Provide the Sport Manager with regular written reports when required.
TEAM NSW: MANAGER POSITIONS
Criteria for position
- A knowledge of the standards and behaviour expected of a NSWTA Official and/or Representative player and an acceptance of these standards, or ability to acquire quickly and apply such knowledge.
- Capacity to manage (ie. through a documented plan, organise, direct and control.) as appropriate players, gear and equipment.
- A high degree of initiative and organisational ability.
- Mature judgement and capacity to accept responsibility.
- Good inter personal relationship skills.
- A minimum active Level One/Foundation Coaching Certificate.
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst still achieving objectives.
Statement of Duties
- Manage the Development team to which they are appointed.
- Liaise with the Coach re: organising training times and facilities.
- Liaise with the players to ensure that all team members are aware of training and playing schedules.
- Liaise with officials re: transport arrangements, clothing, gear, equipment, photographs.
- Liaise with NSWTA Office to ensure all finance aspects are meet by the Team.
- Co-ordinate and manage team fund raising activities.
- Become conversant with competition Rules, By-law, Regulations and requirements for paperwork.
- Responsible for issuing players clothing gear and equipment.
- Responsible for security of team valuables while playing.
- Provide for players needs during games.
- Provide facilities for players to obtain after match refreshments.
- Submit a written report to Technical Panel following Nationals Championships.
- PREFERRED: First Aid Certificate (Current).
Please contact, NSWTA Sport Manager Daniel Rushworth email@example.com or 9558 9333.